Tuesday 18 June 2013

Colour Challenge - Orange, Yellow and Green plus a Button

Our colour challenges are very popular so we have another one for you this week. Don't those colours make you feel warm and summery, perhaps they make you think of pretty flowers or yummy cocktails, Let's see how they inspire you.

So we'd like you to use them on your card/project this week and please add on a button!

Please tell us what products you've used.
One entry per person!

Our prize this week has been given to us by 
 They are offering 3 downloads of your choice including papers and digi downloads.

Here are the colourful creations from our design team

Cuttlebug Items Used:  Cuttlebug Heritage EF & Spellbinders Wonderful Wings Die.

 
I used a nameless embossing folder with flowers and I Cuttlebugged both the flowers and the flowerpot with dies from My Creative Time. 

I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder and a Sizzix label die on my card.

6 comments:

  1. its nice to find a cuttlebug place :) super sweet dt samples thank you for the fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours to work with and your creations are gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bright colour combo and some great inspiration. Thanks girls x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have found you guys! Thanks for suggesting I play, Jannie. I added some buttons and I like it even better now. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was so excited I forgot to compliment the DT offerings. Gorgeous work, girls! xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna!! Great to hear from you!!!

      Delete