Sunday 28 July 2013

Welcome Kim

We are really excited to welcome our new Design team Member - Kim Dear.

We have loved her creations right from the start of Cuttlebug Mania and we look forward to more from 30th July as a member of the DT.
Shortly after my 50th birthday I was lucky enough to be able to retire to the country in a pretty little village on the edge of the New Forest. It was such a change having lived in a large town and working in London for 26 years. I live with my husband who is also retired and our cat Buddy. I’ve always done little bits of craft but once I started card making it completely took over and I’m lucky enough to have my own craft room and my Cuttlebug always sits beside me while I craft.

5 comments:

  1. Well done Kim, congratulations. Cally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kim you will do them proud xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Kim - you fully deserve to be on the DT! But please don't forget us in the Playground, remember to come back and play :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kim. Looking forward to seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kim! So excited to have you on the team:)

    ReplyDelete