Tuesday 26 November 2013

Thank You for Thanksgiving

 Our Autumn challenge was very popular and it seemed that everyone loved using those beautiful colours. So, we'd like you to use all 3 colours - oranges, browns and yellows again on your project, but this time we'd like you to make a Thank You card/project for Thanksgiving or to thank someone special.

Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges.
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!


 This weeks prize comes from
http://www.craftyindividuals.co.uk/
 who have donated these two fantastic prizes.
 Film Strip 1 and Beautiful Butterflies self-mount rubber stamp.
 

Our design team have created these beautiful projects.


Cuttlebug Heritage EF, Memory Box Arboscello Tree


 
Darice Leaves Assorted embossing folder
Framelits die and Cuttlebug Mini embossing folder
Marianne foliage and swirl dies


I've used Provocraft Spring Floral die and Sizzix Dottie Texture Plate.


I made a bottle hanger in the Thanksgiving theme, because I love the Turkey!
I used a lot of dies!
Pumpkin Trio for the gobble
Go Kreate - Robin #1 for the Turkey
Oval die by My Creative Time
Alfabet die by My Creative Time
Hanger is a 3x3 card die by My Creative Time
Peachy Keen face for the eyes


5 comments:

  1. Wanted to know if all 3 colors orange, brown & yellow had to be used or at least 1 color? Respond here & I'll ck back.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, all 3 colors please!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, thank you for response.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  3. Beautiful DT creations - love this fall colour scheme. Thank you for the challenge - I just linked up. Wish I had gotten on the ball sooner but I'm glad I made it before the challenged deadline passed. Wishing you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete