Tuesday 22 May 2018

Butterflies and Birds


Welcome to another fun challenge at Cuttlebug Mania!
We are all hoping you will join us in this week where we are all about
the Birds and the Butterflies!
 
So we would like you to make a project with birds or butterflies or both!
 
We can't wait to see what you create
 
 
This weeks prize is
A beautiful bird stamp with frame and flowers
 
 
Now let's see what our amazing DT has made for us
 


 
Elizabeth Craft Designs Love Birds Die, Spellbinders Floral Ovals,
We R Memory Keepers Quilted Embossing Folder

 
 
I made a graduation card!
I embossed the card with a Darice embossingfolder

And I then die cut 2 squares with the Stitched Square Dies Inside & Out 
by My Creative Time
I then stamped my New Owl stamp and colored him
I made a diploma out of a piece of typing paper and put a bow around it




 

  Swissie  

 
Embossing folder: Lifestyle Crafts "Butterflies",
Dies: Spellbinders "Scalloped Oval", Sweet Dixie "Butterfly",
La-La-Land "Corner".
For the tiny flowers I used an EK Success punch.
 



5 comments:

  1. Oh darn, I am the ultimate birdie fan, but we're headed out
    on vacation for 2 weeks so I will miss this one. Good luck
    to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Rebecca, but do have fun on your vacation and hopefully you will see some birdies!

      Delete
  2. Love the theme, and fab inspirations from the Dt ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable inspiration from the creative ladies!!! Thank you for this sweet challenge!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete