Tuesday 19 June 2018

The Summer is magic


This is the last challenge at Cuttlebug Mania
for our Summerbreak!
 

So let's make it a fun one!
Use SUMMER on your project!
We can't wait to see what you create!!
 
 

 
 
This weeks prize is
A beautiful stamp
 
 
Now let's see what our amazing DT has made
with Summer on their minds!
 
 
 
We R Memory Keepers Quilted Embossing Folder,
Memory Box Honey Blossom Sprig, My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles
 
I made a Flip Flop card because they scream Summer I think
I made this card to go with a little gift, 2 bottles of very nice nailpolish because when you wear Flip Flops you have to wear cute nailpolish right ladies?
A very cute Summer gift!
 
I used the Big Stitched Flip Flop Die by My Creative Time
and used some very cute DSP with Summer Fruit theme
 
 
  Swissie 

Embossing folder: Tiny Bubbles (Cuttlebug)
Nellie's Multiframe die
   Sonia  
  

Summer Holidays always remind me of trips to the seaside and so
I created a Mixed Media style  Altered bottle on an ocean theme.
 
Dies : Memory Box Diving Dolphins,Poppy Stamps Birds in Flight,Joy Crafts  Anchor-Ships wheel-Lifebuoy,Spellbinders Curved Matting Basics
 

 
 







6 comments:

  1. Hi there, Jannie has commented on my entry to say "May I remind you of our guidelines" but I really can't see in what way my entry doesn't fit them. I know I didn't know the brand of the dies I used, but I still mentioned them in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect theme for these hot days!! :D Beautiful inspirations from the Dt ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT inspiration. Enjoy your break.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have joined in! Fab DT Projects! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These beautiful cards have me in the mood for warm weather and summer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete