Tuesday 19 February 2019

Marriage



This challenge is about Marriage
Their might be a marriage coming up for you
So why wait and make a project for the happy couple!
 
 
We can't wait to see what you create
Please follow our guidelines
 
Remember that the winner
gets a spot as
a Guestdesigner on our blog !!!
(one time per person)
 
Now let's see what our amazing designteam has made this time!
 
 
Made this cute card for friends who are getting married in April
Before people get married in The Netherlands they have to
get a notice of marriage
Usually they take their best man/bridesmaides out to dinner afterwards
They got their notice of marriage on Valentines Day
 
I printed the sentiment and it has the word frog in it
(which means very much in love in Dutch)
I then die cut it with my new favorite die set "Be mine Stitched Framelits(148527) by Stamping Up
I stamped and mirror stamped Froggy and die cut them with the MORE Stitched Rectangular Dies by My Creative Time
I then put it on the most gorgeous paper which I only had one sheet of 6x6 of
 


  Swissie  
 

Dies used:
Marianne Design Bride and Groom,
Cottage Cutz: Ivy,
Spellbinders: Heart.
Corner punch: Heyda.


 





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and so inspiring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr Agbazara and i decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. i followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr Agbazara because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR Via WhatsApp on: ( +2348104102662 ). And testify for yourself.  


      Delete
  2. Dr.Agbazara is a great man,this doctor help me to bring back my lover Jenny Williams who broke up with me 2year ago with his powerful spell casting and today she is back to me so if you need is help contact him on email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call/WhatsApp +2348104102662. And get your problem solve like me.

    ReplyDelete