Tuesday 16 April 2019

Egg-cellent


Afbeeldingsresultaat voor eieren clipart
Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday!

We hope you will all join us in this fun challenge!

Make a project with an (Easter)-Egg

Please read our guidelines to enter

We can't wait to see what you create!

Remember the winner of this challenge wins a spot in our DT as a guestdesigner (one time per person)!!

Now let's see what our amazing DT has made this time!

  Swissie 



Embossing folder: Cuttlebug.
Eggs: Spellbinders oval dies,
Ivy dies: Cottage Cutz ,
Butterfly die: Studio Light.
Flowers: EK Success punch.



I used a new die from AliExpress, it is the adorable little cart
I then die cut the chick and Easter eggs with the Hello Chickie stamp & die set by
My Creative Time
The "Friend" sentiment is from a stampset by Stampin Up "Part of My Story"149719
The embossingfolder is also by My Stampin Up "Basket Weave"




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment