Tuesday 30 April 2019

Mother how are you today

Today we are making a project for a Mum, a new Mum to be, a special woman in your life!

We can't wait to see what you create
Please follow our guidelines

Remember that the winner
gets a spot as a Guestdesigner on our blog !!!
(one time per person)
Now let's see what our amazing designteam has made this time!

  Swissie  



Flowers: Nellie Snellen "Shape dies SD 044"
Leaves: Cottage Cutz "Ivy" dies,
Corner: La-La-Land corner die
Banner: Marianne Design die.



 
 

 

 

I used a pizzabox from Stampin Up and filled it with cards for a great Mum
I stamped the image twice, once on white paper and once on DSP
I handcut the dresses and hat and glued them on the stamped image.
I die cut 2 squares to put on a 3x3 card, one the same color of the dress and a white one, which I stamped and then run through the Cuttlebug with my favorite embossingfolder "Swirls".
A lot of work but so beautiful, will make more for special ladies in my life





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Mother's Day

2 comments:

  1. Oh these cards are lovely, love seeing them in the different colourways, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete