Tuesday 14 May 2019

Get well

Gerelateerde afbeelding


Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday!
We hope you will all join us in this fun challenge!



Make a Get Well soon project
Please read our guidelines to enter
We can't wait to see what you create!



Remember the winner of this challenge wins a spot in our DT as a guestdesigner (one time per person)!!



Now let's see what our amazing DT has made this time!




 Swissie 


I used an old die set from Marianne Design,
perhaps two of my very first dies: Doily and flower.
Ivy die: Cottage Cutz.
Embossing folder: Darice.



Made a tissuebox with the Envelope Punchboard with my favorite DSP by Stampin Up
I die cut the flower from My Creative Time and colored the flower to make it look like the flower on the paper and some greenery
I stamped a Dutch Stampin Up sentiment "Get Well" and tied a beautiful bow




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Get well

1 comment:

  1. Pretty projects! Thanks for fun challenge!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete