Tuesday 25 June 2019

Sketch Time

Welcome to the last Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday
for Summerstop!


We would like you to use this sketch
Please follow our guidelines

We can't wait to see what you create
And the winner gets a spot as a guest designer
at Cuttlebug Mania (one time per person)

Now let's see what our amazing DT has made
this time


Played with my new stampset by Stampin Up called "Ride with me"
It comes with a 3-D die to make a cute little pickup truck, I love the red ones
I turned the sketch from right to left
Die cut two circles, which is actually a ballon from
the Stitched Circle Balloon dies by My Creative Time
I then diecut the retired banner also by My Creative Time and stamped a sentiment on it from the same set "Ride with me"I had to cut the stamp but I don't mind that.
I also die cut two hearts to put in the truck



  Swissie  

 I played with the Nuvo Shimmer Powder and used it on the smallest half circle.
The inspiration I got after watching Tiffany Almeida's video on Sunday.
Unfortunately  you cannot see the beautiful shimmer on this photo.

With my Cuttlebug:
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug,
Smallest half circle: Spellbinders Circle Die,
Bigger half circle: Sizzix Dotted Circle Die.
The banner is hand cut.




1 comment: