Tuesday 22 October 2019

Autumn colors


Welcome back to another Cuttlebug Mania Challenge!
This week we would like you to use Autumn colors in your project!

Please read our guidelines to enter 
We can't wait to see what you create

And the winner wins a guestdesigner spot in our amazing Designteam!
(one time per person)

Now let's see what our amazing DT has made this challenge

  Swissie 


For my autumn colours card I used a Tim Holtz stencil for the background.
Dies used:
Spellbinders "Oval", Cottage Cutz "Ivy", Memory Box "Maple Leaves".
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots".

Flower punch: Gütermann.



I made a card using the new fall colors Peacock and Light blue
I love the fabric leaves I used to give it more effect
I diecut the leaves behind the pumpkin and I also diecut the Pumpkin (Harvest Hello by Stampin Up)






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Autumn colors

1 comment: