Tuesday 12 March 2013

Color Challenge

Hello everyone. Before we tell you about this weeks challenge.....
we would like to say a BIG Thank You to everyone who has joined in, become followers and made lovely comments for our first ever challenge!!

We have loved seeing all your projects and hope
to see more join in over the coming weeks.

Please pass the word around!!!

This weeks challenge on Cuttlebug Mania is a color one!
It's a Pink & Brown featuring some ribbon challenge.

One entry per person
You have to tell us how you have used the Cuttlebug in your project
Become a follower so you won't miss a thing...
we have so much fun in store for you!!!
 
Our sponsor Trina from DigiScrapKits
 is sponsoring us with an amazing set of drawings for the lucky winner!

This is what Jannie made
 
This is what Kerry made
Pink and Brown

This is what Deneen made



8 comments:

  1. beautiful creations and my kinda challenge.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This certainly does look like a cool challenge. Glad to see you picking up where Cuttlebug Stop left off. I hope I can find time to enter something this week! I could not live without my cuttlebug! It is one of the first things I bought when I first started making cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards girls and a great theme x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another challenge! The creations are lovely and great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge. Sorry I put in 2 cards last time, didn,t read rules properly. will do correct this one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Challenge and Awesome projects!Grabbed your badge and placed ti on my (TAB) Fun Challenges.Just linked.
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ladies. Thank you for such a fab challenge, colour challenges are so nice to do, and I thoroughly enjoyed this one as well.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete