Friday 26 July 2013

Milestone Winners

Thank you all for taking part and leaving your comments about how much you love your Cuttlebug, Big-Shot etc. I think we are all agreed that they add so much to a card or project. Whether you use embossing folders or die-cuts or both, there are so many styles and techniques you can try.

I have used Random.Org to generate our winners and they are -

28 - Dorothy S
 19 -Cathy
Well done to our winners.
Please contact Kerry with your names and addresses and will send a surprise embossing folder to you.

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh - That is my name! THANK YOU! Congrats to the other winners. (I have had a lot of trouble with our internet connection for the RV - glad it is better this morning!) Off to send an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone!
    Enjoy your surprise folder!
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much-email sent! I'm so excited-can't wait for my gift to artive.

    ReplyDelete