Tuesday 19 March 2019

Ribbit ribbit







Welcome to another challenge at Cuttlebug Mania!

This week we would like you to use a frog on your project!!

We can't wait to see what you create!!

Please read our guidelines and remember that the winner not only wins our blinkie BUT a spot as a guestdesigner as well!!( 1 spot per person)

Now lets see what are amazing DT has made this challenge!


I made a little purse out of a 6x6 piece of paper and have put 2 chocolates in there.
I die cut a stitched square from My Creative Time and stamped the frog on it from the Love you lots retired stampset by Stampin Up
I diecut the heart from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits dies also by Stampin Up
And I stamped a sentiment

  Swissie 


I made a birthday card and used:
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Tiny Bubbles",
Spellbinders Oval and Scalloped Oval dies,
WeR Memory Keepers Nesting Card dies.
The stars were cut with Heyda and EK Success punches,
Corner punch: EK Success.

Image and sentiments: Beccy.





2 comments: