Tuesday 2 April 2019

Easterbunny

Welcome at another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday challenge where today our focus is 
on the Easterbunny!

So we would like you to make a project using the Easterbunny!


Due to computer problems this post was made on my phone, sorry that is not as you are used. Hopefully my computer will be soon up and running!


Please read our guidelines to enter

We can't wait to see what you create!!

Now let's what our DT has made for us
And this week with our first guestdesigner Kathy!
Please show her some love!!




I made a treatholder for Easter with Easterbunny chocolates.
I love the 2" clear boxes by Stampin Up
I wrapped a piece of yellow dotted DSP around it.
Then I die cut an stitched oval by My Creative Time
And I stamped the Easterbunny on it by Stampin Up (Fabled Friends) the sentiment is from my Creative Time.
And I die cut the banner also by My Creative Time
 I put behind the oval which I embossed with my new favorite embossingfolder by Stampin Up
Basket Weave Dynamic






Border and banner dies: Marianne Design,

"Gentle Bunny" die: Memory Box,
Grass die: Nellie Snellen.


Kathy
http://handmadebykath.blogspot.com/2019/04/one-sheet-easter-bag.html?m=1


I've attached a photo of my Easter project - it's a one sheet bag decorated with an Easter bunny!  These are details of how I made it which will go on my blog - feel free to edit as you wish! 

I have used the following dies:  Joanna Sheen 'Easter Rabbit', Spellbinders Shapeabilities 'Garden Weave', Creative Expressions 'Pierced Tags' dies

-----
I scored down each long edge of the A4 paper at 2½ inches and down each short side at 4½ inches, and folded along the score lines a few times to make them flexible.  With the patterned side of the paper facing down and the paper in portrait position I brought the long narrow panel over the middle panel and folded it back diagonally.  This was repeated on all corners. (If these instructions don't make sense, they can be found in the 'Everyone Needs A Hougie 2' booklet.)  I decorated the bag before the final assembly as I find this easier.

I die cut and embossed the Spellbinders Garden Weave from green textured card, trimmed it slightly so it was the same width as the bag and attached it to the front.  I die cut the Easter Rabbit from brown pearlescent card, the ears from pink card, nose from black card and bow from gold card before attaching them to the bag.  I punched six daisies from white card and three small circles from gold card to make the double layer daisies which were attached to the lower edge of the bag.  The bag was assembled by gluing the sides and I punched two small holes in the top.  I stamped the sentiment onto white card before die cutting and embossing the tag with .  To finish I fastened the bag with white ribbon, attached the tag and tied the ribbon in a bow.

-----

Once again, many thanks for inviting me to be your Guest Designer




  







No comments:

Post a Comment