Tuesday 28 January 2020

With all my heart



Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday!

Today we have a great challenge, we would like you to use a heart
and your heart on a project!


It is close to Valentine, so time to make something special for the people/person we love!!



We can't wait to see what you create
Please read our guidelines before entering

The winner wins a one time DT spot on our Cuttlebug Mania Design Team

Now let's see what our amazing DT have made with their heart and soul

  Swissie 






I made a chocolate box for Valentine's Day and filled it with heart chocolates.
I used:
Nellie Snellen Pillow Box die,
Spellbinders Heart dies.
The smallest hearts are leftovers from a MS Heart Border die.


 

I bought a lot of facial masks with a cute heart on it and it says "Share Love"
I will be giving these to my girlfriends at Valentines!
So I made a cute gifttag which i turned into a card and stamped it wit h "Sending LOVE your way"
I used the Scallop Heart Tag Dies by My Creative Time

Deneen
Impression Obsession Floral Lace Heart and WeRMemory Keepers Quilted Embossing Folder



2 comments:

  1. Beau défi et Merveilleuses créations de la DT
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Beautiful challenge and wonderful creations from DT
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects DT!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete