Tuesday 5 May 2020

To all kinds of Mums out there

Today we celebrate Mums at Cuttlebug Mania

There are all kinds of Mums:
New Mums, To be Mums, Cat mums (like me, I have 6 furr babies), Bonus Mums or just very important women in our lives

So today we celebrate the Mums and important Women in our lives!

We can't wait to see what you create!
Please read our guidelines before joining our challenge


Now let's see what our amazing DT
has made this time


  Swissie





  
I made a little box for Mama.
I used:
Nellie's Wrapping die and Flower dies,
Elizabeth Curvy Leaves dies, WeR Memory Box Nesting Card die.
The sentiment is in German and says "Mom you are the best" 



I also made a box to hold some cute hand & nail cream
Because in this period where we need to wash our hands even more
our hands can use some TLC
And what is more purrfect than this creme in the shape of a cat
Being a catmom I couldn't resist
I measered the creme and made a box with the Envelop Punch Board
( a life saver)

Thén I made the cutest tag ever!
I stamped the cat and colored it and then combined 2 stamps to make 1 sentiment
I die cut 3 

Tag Frame Die Layers by My Creative Time

2 in pink to make a card to write something in



To all Mums
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment