Tuesday 2 June 2020

Dad is the best

Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday!

And today Dad is our hero, our the significant male in your life!
We would like to pay him a tribute!
It will be Father's Day this month, but we should celebrate any man in our lives right?

So it is hard to make anything masculine, but it can be done!

So we could like you to make a Masculine project in honor of Father's Day!
42,527 Happy Fathers Day Cliparts, Stock Vector And Royalty Free ...
We can't wait to see what you create
Please read our guidelines before entering the challenge


Now let's see what our amazing DT has made this time





I made a maritime card for this fortnight's challenge.
Dies used:
Marianne Design: Boat,
My Creative Time: "Make A Splash",
Cottage Cutz: "Seagulls in Flight".
Sentiment dies: Free gift with a copy of the magazine "Paper Crafter".





I made a tool box with brandless tools
I bought them online somewhere but I really have no idea which brand
They were fun to make though with my scraps!
I am trying to use my scraps as much as I can
The toolbox is made with a retired crate by Stampin Up
And the toolbox where put over them
The stamp "Papa" which means dad in Dutch is also retired
But it will give you inspiration




Father's Day
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment