Tuesday 30 June 2020

Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday - Last Post before Summerbreak

Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday 

and this will be the last post before Summer!
We need a well deserved break and we hope you will join in one of our favorite challenges

Anything Goes

We can't wait to see what you create 
Please read our guidelines to enter

We would also sent a HUGE THANK YOU 
to Deneen, one of our team members!



 

She has had a rough year and deceided to step down
Which we understand but we will certainly miss her A LOT !!


Now let's see what our DT have made this time!


  Swissie 

I made a wedding card and used:
Spellbinders "Heart" dies,
Marianne Design "Bride and groom" die,
Elizabeth "Bunch of Flowers" and "Curvy Leaves" dies.
EK Success Corner and Flower punches.

Jannie

I made a cute card
Stamped my own Buffalo Check background

I then diecut a rectangle out of it
I also diecut a smaller white one with the Rectangle Frame Die Layers 
both from My Creative Time

I stamped this cute Ostrich and colored it and fussy cut her

Put her on the white recktangle
I then stamped a sentiment and put on some 3D hearts
It is soooo adorable





Anything Goes
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour ce nouveau défi et la superbe interprétation de la DT.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Thank you for this new challenge and the superb interpretation of DT.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely makes from the DT, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete