Tuesday 15 September 2020

Welcome back to Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday

Welcome to another fun challenge at Cuttlebug Mania after a Summerbreak 


 First of all we want to give a big Thank You to our DT member Liv 
who unfortunately stepped down and was a great addition to our team
 


 Thank you so much Liv for all your inspiration and hard work behind the scenes! Hope we will see you during our challenges! 



 We would also like to welcome a new DT member!!
She is a very dear and talented friend of mine Jennifer Stricker.
She is a graphic designer and very talented 

 This week we have deceided to start with a fun challenge : "Anything Goes" 

 We can't wait to see what you create 

 Now let's see what our team has made this week 

 Jennifer
Supplies I used: 

Spiderweb embossing folder,
 Wool felted ball,
 Embroidery floss, Sequins,
 Ultra thick embossing powder,
 Stamping up large background stamp,
 Stamping up saying stamp,
 Black hemp thread, Dimensionals, Tim holtz distressing inks,
 Lawn fawn black ink,
 Label punch



Supplies I used
Envelop Punch Board to create the box
And I always use The Crafty Owl for it
Because of COVID-19 we use a lot of handcreme
so I buy it a lot for gifts these days!

I saw this adorable handcreme at the Action (compare it to Target)
and I thought of the stamp I had!!
Stampin' Up! Hippo & Friends Dies
Clear Stamp Banner by Joy Crafts
(Dutch it says Many Kisses because we can't in Real Life for now)


Anything Goes

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, dear Jannie, for the nice words! Yes, Cuttlebug Mania was a big part of my life through 5 years. I learnt a lot from you and from the other DT members who also are away from the team.
    A warm welcome to Jennifer!
    And I think I will join Cuttlebug Mania Challenges also for the future, now as a "normal, common crafter".
    Hugs, Liv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome and it is so wonderful to see your creations here!

      Delete